Scripps Health was founded by philanthropist Ellen Browning Scripps in 1924. The health system now extends from Chula Vista to Oceanside, with more than 20 primary and specialty care outpatient centers.
Scripps Health is a $2.5 billion private, nonprofit, integrated health system in San Diego, California that treats a half-million patients annually at facilities that include:
- Five acute-care hospital campuses
- More than 2,600 affiliated physicians and 13,000 employees
- Scripps Clinic and Scripps Coastal Medical Center, a network of integrated facilities with specialists from more than 60 medical and surgical specialties at 23 outpatient centers and clinics
- Home health care services
- A wide range of health education classes and support services
A leader in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease, Scripps was named by Thomson Reuters as one of the Top 10 health systems in the nation for providing high quality, safe and efficient patient care. On the forefront of genomic medicine and wireless health technology, the organization is dedicated to improving community health while advancing medicine through clinical research and graduate medical education.
Scripps has also earned a national reputation as a premier employer, named by Fortune magazine as one of America’s 100 Best Companies to Work For every year since 2008.
Headquartered in San Diego, California, United States.
Company Headquarters Information:
Address: Scripps Health, 4275 Campus Point Ct., San Diego, CA 92121 USA
Office Phone: 1-858-678-7000
Customer Service Phone: 1-800-SCRIPPS ( 1-800-727-4777 )
Scripps Health website address: www.scripps.org